What are you doing?

The things the children can say. I was out supervising the skiers last weekend, and called home. Elianna got on the phone. "What are you doing?," I asked her.
"Talking to you on the phone!"
Later, at dinner she announced, "I'm full!" So, we said, she must not want dessert. "No, only the healthy part of me is full. The dessert part is empty."

We went to the North America International Auto Show last Friday. Lots of cars, not enough time to see without wearing out the legs. There were lots of legs, there too. We saw the Kia concept car, the Rue. The young woman there for the car explained that it was a clay model, talked about the car, and... had about the lowest neckline I've seen in years. And Lori kept asking questions. When we moved on, she asked me, "did you see enough?" All I could say was, "I suppose I could have seen more."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Name Day

A note from Youngstown... by request

We Take Care of Our Own