We're in Wikipedia

We've arrived! Yes, we now have our very own link from Wikipedia. I have to admit, it never really occurred to me to list our own pages in Wikipedia, but I noticed yesterday that the site has had some incoming hits from there. Backtracking, I discovered that the Wikipedia reference for the song "Atlantic City" links to my discography. So there we are. I flipped through Wikipedia, finding its discography. It's pretty detailed with the chart information -- more of it than on mine, actually. But then I saw that a lot of the dates for album releases were wrong. They got the date for Born to Run wrong. So I made my first-ever edit in Wikipedia, to straighten out the dates. Now, my question for myself is: Do I add links to the discography and charities pages? My inuition is yes, but I'll think it over a bit first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Name Day

A note from Youngstown... by request

We Take Care of Our Own